We have a deep understanding of male/female interactions that is critical to the success of any organization. Gender bias in the workplace is wreaking havoc on productivity, corporate reputation and culture, retention, and recruitment. We’ve worked together to identify the strengths that men and women bring to the workplace. We can help organizations call on those strengths to minimize the negative affects of bias. Male and female perspectives affect many facets of gender bias including social, historic, structural, and unconscious expectations. We have strength based solutions and strategies that minimize the effect gender bias and stereotyping has in corporate environments.
Contact us to explore the power of men and women working closely together.
We’ll help you with:
- Conflict Resolution
- Policies and Procedures
- Job Descriptions
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Restoration/Improved Reputation
- Recruiting and Retention
- Mentoring and Legacy
- Any and All Gender Related Issues
Workplace Gender Bias in the News:
Computer Classes Are Diversifying! Now, About Those Jobs...
by cierra.kelley on July 22, 2017 at 6:00 am
- Lawmakers Unveil 'Code Like a Girl Act' to Close Tech Gender Gap
- Tesla Just Welcomed This CEO to Its Board. Here's Why It's a Big Deal for Silicon Valley
- Abuses Hide in the Silence of Non-Disparagement Agreements